This is my definitive guide to defining your personal style, decluttering your closet, and dressing better with less. Click here to subscribe and get a link to download the workbook for FREE!
This FREE resource will show you how to simplify your life in 30 days. By making small changes every day, you’ll build habits that have an enormous and positive impact on your life. Click here to go to the download page.
A guide to help you identify, plan, and achieve meaningful goals with a little more intention. It includes five goal-planning exercises as well as a goal tracking worksheet. Click here to go to the download page.
This free Personal Monthly Budget Template will help you keep track of your personal finances and spending. Click here to go to the download page.
Around the Web
- Down to Earth Blog – An award-winning blog by Rhonda Hetzel focused on simple living. Topics include budgeting, organic gardening, crafts, recycling, mending, homemaking, and recipes.
- Kristen Leo – A YouTuber whose channel covers everything under the sun when it comes to living a more simple and ethical lifestyle. I especially love her Thrift the Look videos where she recreates celebrity style using thrifted pieces only.
- Marie Kondo – Author of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo’s method of decluttering and tidying up (also known as the KonMari method) are renowned and have helped changed the lives of people across the globe for the better (including mine!)
- The Minimalists – The Minimalists are Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus. They are authors, podcasters, and filmmakers who talk about the benefits of living a minimalist lifestyle. I highly recommend watching the Minimalism documentary – it’s life-changing!
- No Sidebar – A collection of articles, resources, and online courses geared towards helping you achieve a simpler life.
- Unfancy – Caroline’s blog was my first source of information about all things capsule wardrobe. She has some great resources and a lot of wonderful outfit inspiration.
Natural Health & Beauty
- Holistic Habits – Holistic Habits is a YouTube channel run by Sarah Nagel, a fellow Vancouverite who creates content all about holistic health and wellness, natural beauty and self-care, DIY projects, and more. I’ve followed her channel for years and have learned so many great tips and recipes from her.
- Sunkiss Alba – Another great YouTube channel with organic beauty product reviews and natural lifestyle tips.
- Melissa Alexandria – Melissa is a YouTuber whose content focuses on personal development through a minimalist lens. Her positivity and wisdom seem endless!
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac – The essential companion for all things gardening-related. Other topics include recipes, weather, and astronomy.
- Primitive Technology – A YouTube channel showing how early inventions such as kilns, water pumps, and shelters were made. Not a very realistic way to live self-sufficiently these days, but the videos are so fascinating to watch, and if anything serve as some good inspiration.